Kansas City Digital Inclusion Summit
The 2014 Kansas City Digital Inclusion Summit will provide a forum to share and discuss digital inclusion efforts and needs in Kansas City and exchange best practices and trends in the field of work that includes digital and online information literacy, broadband adoption, low-cost technology, economic and workforce development and public access to information technology.
Goals of the Summit include:
- Identifying the major needs in Digital Inclusion for Kansas City
- Identifying the major gaps in the community in narrowing the digital divide
- The development of a community wide collaborative plan to narrow the digital divide
- Raising awareness on the importance of narrowing the digital divide in Kansas City
- Improving education and employment outcomes
- Improving and enhancing access to health and government resources
Make a difference - join us!