Apple users rejoice! Two weeks after rolling out our KC Library mobile app for Android and most other mobile platforms, it is now available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It’s a free download from the App Store – just search for “kc library.”
The KC Library app puts the Library’s digital services in the palm of your hand. With it, you can:
- Search for books, music, and more in the catalog.
- Place and manage holds.
- Renew items you have checked out.
- Get hours, locations, and maps for all locations.
- Find the latest special events, classes, story times, and other programs.
- Ask a librarian a question via phone or email.
- Read our blogs for book reviews and stories from behind the scenes.
- Connect with the library on social networks.
So far, we’ve gotten a lot of great feedback about the app. In fact, Droid-using patron @CallMeFin tweeted this message over the weekend.
Let us know what you think! Download the app, give it a test run, and tweet your feedback to @KCLibrary or post on our Facebook Wall. And if you dig it, we'd love for you to rate it and post a review in the iTunes store.
The app is also available for Droid and many other smart phones and tablet PCs. Visit our app developer's site, kcpl.boopsie.com, or use your QR reader to get the app directly by scanning the code below:
(iPad users: The app will work just fine on your device, but a bigger, iPad-optimized version is coming soon.)