Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage database
All Library locations will be closed on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
Access Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage for FREE with a Library card from the Kansas City Public Library. Standard & Poor's has a long-standing reputation for providing independent analysis of publicly traded stocks.
- Mutual Funds
Sophisticated search screens and filters help you select stocks and funds based on your investment criteria.
More from Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage:
- Read expert advice from financial analysts
- See the current list of top-rated stocks
- Look at the weekly updated buy and sell suggestions
- Examine the Stock Reports to get a full view of a company
- Find ratings on bonds
- Use the Stock Screener to identify the right investments for your individual financial planning strategy