All Kansas City Public Library locations will close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 26, and will remain closed all day Thursday, November 27, for Thanksgiving.
The Library is required by Federal and State agencies to post the documents linked below. Versions in Spanish have been provided where the agencies have made them available.
Discrimination and Harassment (PDF)
- It’s Against the Law: Discrimination, Harassment & How to Complain
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (En español)
- Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited by Law in Missouri
- Your Rights under USERRA: The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act
Fair Labor Standards Act and Minimum Wage (PDF)
- Your Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act: Federal Minimum Wage, Overtime Pay & Child Labor
- Missouri Minimum Wage (En español)
Family and Medical Leave Act (PDF)
Workplace Safety and Unemployment Benefits (PDF)
- Notice to Workers Concerning Unemployment Benefits (En español)
- If a Work Injury Occurs: Worker’s Compensation (En español)