Please contact customer service for any question regarding Library technologies, services, or policies. They will be able to help you directly or they will guide you to the right staff person or department.
- In-Person: Go to the nearest circulation, information, or reference desk and ask a librarian.
- Call 816-701-3442 during business hours:
Monday - Wednesday.: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Help Phones in the Central Library: Pick up one of the Help Phones on the 1st, 3rd and 4th and floors. They connect to the nearest Service Desk (911 is the only permitted outside call).
- Chat (Ask Now! ): Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- E-mail: Use the e-mail form or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Comments & Suggestions: if you have a compliment or a suggestion, please give us your feedback .
- Mail: Kansas City Public Library, ATTN: Reference, 14 West 10th Street, Kansas City MO 64105.
ePay for fines & fees :