How to know if an audiobook is having an impact on you:
1. You start talking with an accent that mirrors the characters.
2. You start thinking in an accent that mirrors the characters.
3. You feel sad to know that the book will end.
4. Even though you know the book will end, you keep listening at odd times just to learn what will happen next.
4. You recommend the book to all of your friends who are real people.
5. After the story, not having the characters in your life feels like losing friends.
6. You write fan fiction as you imagine what else might happen.