Kansas City Convention Hall
The Convention Hall was a convention center located in Kansas City, Missouri. The original Convention Hall was designed by Frederick E. Hill, and opened on February 22, 1899. This center was destroyed by a fire on April 4th, 1900. The center was redesigned by Hill, and re-opened within a 90 days after construction began. This concentrated effort was labeled the "Kansas City Spirit". The Hall hosted the 1900 Democratic National Convention and the 1928 Republican National Convention.