Read below for details on entering the Plaza Branch, and view the construction map.
Returning your MaterialsThe Plaza Branch's outdoor materials return box in the circle drive will be unavailable during construction; alternate Library locations nearby with drive-up return boxes are the Westport Branch, Waldo Branch, and Southeast Branch. The walk-up outdoor returns box is still accessible, and patrons can continue to bring materials inside for return during Library hours.
PEDESTRIAN ACCESS:Visitors arriving on foot or by bus can enter the 4801 Main building in two places on the main level:
- The west entrance near the Main Street bus stop.
- The east entrance, accessible via the outdoor stairs coming from Brookside Boulevard.
What to know about parking:
- All visitors to the Plaza Branch, businesses in the 4801 Main office building, The Mixx, Yogurtini, and Chipotle can park in the garage via the south side of the property through the 49th Street entrance.
- The 49th Street gate will be open to the public each day from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., the garage is restricted to card-key access only.
- Once inside the garage, visitors will be directed to park on levels S3 and S4 and access the elevator to the 4801 Main building lobby. (Levels S1 and S2 are designated for reserved tenant spaces, open tenant spaces and retail 1 hour parking spaces. The elevators on S1 and S2 are only accessible via key card access during building hours.)
- There will be numerous signs around the property and inside the garage to assist with directing traffic, and security officers will be stationed and patrolling to assist as needed.
- The project is expected to be completed in mid-August 2019, weather permitting.
Plaza Branch directions and map >