Nonprofit Startup Tool Assessment from Grantspace
The Nonprofit Startup Tool Assessment assessment from GrantSpace is for people who are either considering or are already in the early stages of starting a nonprofit. Questions will assess background knowledge, capital, and work experience that are relevant to starting a nonprofit.
Once the assessment is complete, the results will provide customized resources to guide your team on identifying funding, navigating the legal process, developing a business plan, and launching programs.
You should take this diagnostic if:
- You are thinking about starting or have recently started a nonprofit
- You have not previously navigated the processes of incorporation and applying for 501(c)(3) status
- You are looking for funding to support a community project
- You are hoping to gain employment by founding a nonprofit organization
- You got your 501(c)(3) and need help to implement your program ideas and secure funding