Library Attendant - Waldo
Please apply for this position through our web application system. We will only be accepting applications submitted through this system. If you are chosen for an interview, the hiring team will reach out to you directly. Once the position is filled, other applicants will receive an email from us. Please note that we cannot respond to requests for application status and generally do not provide interim updates to applicants.
• Library Attendant - Waldo
• Reports to the Waldo Branch Manager
• 20 hours/week
• Wage: $11.39 per hour
• Applications will accepted until April 30, 2019 at 5pm. Note that this date may change in unusual circumstances.
• Discharging, sorting, and accurately shelving library materials
• Checking shelves for proper order of materials
• Straightening shelves, dusting, and maintaining general order and appearance of the Library;
• Emptying the book drop
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma/GED
• Ability to work on high and low shelves
• Ability to learn filing order in Dewey decimal classification system;
• Basic computer skills. • Schedule • Monday through Friday 10 am - 2 pm
Please apply for this position through our web application system. Kansas City Public Library is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.