Swope Health COVID-19 Testing
***EVENT AT CAPACITY - for future testing events, call 3-1-1 or visit www.swopehealth.org ***
Swope Health will offer testing for the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the parking lot of the Library's Trails West Branch on Wednesday, July 9, 2020, between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
***APPOINTMENT REQUIRED - All slots filled***
Please do not arrive prior to 11 a.m. Visitors will not be admitted prior to the testing start time.
- Limited on-site testing available
- KCMO, Jackson County & Clay County residents
- Free of charge
- 11 a.m.–4 p.m. or until supplies run out
- Symptoms or no symptoms
- Must be seven years or older
- Clinic staff will use swab to take a sample from inside the nose. It can be uncomfortable.
- Look for additional directions at testing site and follow social distancing measures.
If you are unable to attend this event but have coronavirus symptoms, call Swope Health at 816-923-5800 to schedule testing. Visit www.swopehealth.org for more information.
Entrance and Traffic Flow
Enter the Trails West Branch parking lot from South Vermont Ave. Traffic will go one way through the lot, forming two lines, and then exiting on E. 23rd Street.