Wireless printing is currently available for Windows laptops at all Library locations.
The Library is not responsible for losses and/or damage to personal equipment, software, data files or personal information by the use of the Library's wireless network or by downloading and/or use of the wireless printing client.
1. Connect your laptop to the "library" Wi-Fi network.
2. Click here to download and install  the wireless client software KansasCity_PrintControl. You must have administrator rights on your laptop to install the software.
After the installation there will be a new printer installed called Wireless Printer.
There will also be a new program installed called Wireless Print System:
3. Click on the Wireless Print System program and in the pop-up in the lower right hand corner of the screen click on Start Print Session.
4. Enter your Library card number and PIN, make sure to click to highlight Library WiFi Print – CLICK HERE and then click OK.
5. The pop-up in the lower right hand corner of the screen now shows the status of "Currently connected..."
6. Print documents as you normally would but make sure to select Wireless Printer as the printer (if it isn’t set as the default printer).
7. When you successfully send a print job you should see the following pop-up stating, "The document that you have generated can be printed at the Print Release Station.":
8. Logon at any Central Library print release station and print your document.
9. To close the pop-up in the lower right hand corner of the screen click on "Terminate Wireless Client".