(Kansas City, Missouri) - The Friends of the Kansas City Public Library launch their eighth annual City Market Summer Book Sale in June, offering an array of items each month through October ranging from best-selling books to teen and children's titles and CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks.
Sales are held the first Saturday in June, July, August, September, and October from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the City Market, 400 Grand St., on the North Walkway next to the Steamboat Arabia. Each month spotlights a different genre (though all remain available):
• June 6: CDs, DVDs, audiobooks.
• July 4: Books on the U.S. at war.
• August 1: Children's books.
• September 5: Books for young adults/teens and juniors.
• October 3: New releases, best sellers and holiday books.
Most used hardback books are priced at $1, most used paperbacks at 50 cents, and new and vintage books sell for $5. Used DVDs are priced at $2, CDs and audiobooks at $1.
For additional information, contact email@example.com or call 816.701.3468.
- 30 -