The Southeast Branch Library is located across from Swope Park and the Kansas City Zoo. It has particularly strong collections in African-American literature, urban fiction, urban Christian fiction, children's folklore, and animals, as well as jazz, blues, and gospel music on compact disc.
Featured Activity at This Branch
At this branch
- Computers: 18 for adults (2 for business use), 4 for kids, 10 for teens, 1 "express" (15-minute limit).
- Wireless: All branches have free wireless Internet access.
- Study Rooms:
2 rooms — accommodate 1 – 2 people
(2 hour limit; available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Meeting Rooms: 2 rooms
We will walk you through all 4 of these steps or just the ones you need:
1. Create a Gmail account
2. Create a resume
3. Open an Indeed.com account
4. Search for jobs and apply
* Bonus step—practice interview questions to help you prepare!
No appointment or registration necessary.
|Friday, October 20|
4801 Main St. KCMO
|1-3 p.m.||1-3 p.m.||1-3 p.m.|
6242 Swope Pkwy KCMO
|5-7 p.m.||10 a.m. -12 p.m.||5-7 p.m.|
3050 Prospect Ave. KCMO
|4-7 p.m.||1-3 p.m.||3-5 p.m.
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 game consoles are available to play and engage in competitions with your friends. You may also bring your own games or game console. Drop by anytime for some video game fun.