The Library is your access point for computers, internet and training.
Tech Access is a collection of resources designed by the Library to help patrons learn how to use computers and other digital tools. Get answers to your questions about:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- How to use the internet and email
- Building a resume
- Recovering a password
- Building a website
- How to get help with a broken computer or phone
- Change the settings on your computer or phone
- Downloading and uploading
- Filling out applications for a job, assistance benefits, healthcare, legal forms, taxes
- Affordable options for getting internet in your home
- and so much more!
Want to improve your tech skills? See all the ways the Library can help!
Let us help you find the technology resources you need in your area.
Click here to learn more about becoming a Tech Coach at the Kansas City Public Library.
PARTNER WITH US
Tell us how we can partner with you to help you bring digital literacy training to your staff, clients, or community.